Diploma for Practicing & Aspiring Principals – A professional training program for school principals, Administrators, Coordinators and teachers
The School Leadership Program is a first transformative, Diploma program to inculcate school principals with leadership training and practical tools required to foster better performance of their teachers and students.
The program’s objective is to provide school principals with the skills and tools required to become the leaders needed to transform school education.
The School Leadership Program will train school principals to
- Value their educational vocation and critical role in society
- Become inspirational role models
- Foster outstanding teacher performance
- Expect much from each and every student
- Provide tools for children to achieve at their full potential
School of Educators commitment to launch a principal training program was inspired by four factors:
- There were no programs that specifically trained principals;
- The difficulty of highly motivated teachers, who have sought extra training, to perform better due to the poor quality of management skills and commitment of principals;
- The need for a support network of highly motivated, well-trained principals convinced that the school must play a key role in transforming society;
- The availability of content and guidance from School of educators mentors for Schools, arguably one of the most effective principal training organizations in the world.
Purpose of Our Training Modules
It is widely recognized and agreed that one of the key factors influencing school effectiveness is the nature and quality of leadership exhibited by the school head.
This series of modules has been written to provide school heads and other school professionals with a source of practical ideas about ways in which they can become better educational leaders. The first two modules provide extensive theory on school leadership and existing structure of school education. The other series of modules provide practical skills along with useful resource materials for school professionals and other educational officials.
We also provide a lot of reference materials along with our modules
Who can be benefitted?
Our training modules have been designed for practicing school heads. We are also aiming on newly appointed school heads. At whatever career stage they may be, school heads know that there is always more to learn. Some aspirants of our training programme may still be teachers who aspire to become school heads; these materials are also of great use for them.
Leadership skill in education is also a need for many others involved in field of education, from Minister or Commissioner of Education, through to District Education Officers and their staff, school governors, advisors, coordinators, supervisors, deputy heads, chief education officers, teachers and even, parents and members of community. The training modules are for all who belong to any of these groups, and who are interested in improving their school performance or their own professional skill.
We hope that school principals, teachers, and other school professionals of different educational institutions will find these modules of use.